The PCCNA Race Relations Commission created this list of resources to facilitate a conversation on race relations in your church, ministry, or organization. The commission plans to publish a quarterly e-mail newsletter covering the latest news, events, and scholarship related to race relations. To subscribe, send an email to email@example.com.
- PCCNA Race Relations Commission brochure
- Racial Reconciliation Manifesto (October 1994), Drafting Committee: Bishop Ithiel Clemmons, Leonard Lovett, Cecil M. Robeck, Jr., Harold D. Hunter
- The Past: Historical Roots of Racial Unity and Division by Dr. Cecil M. Robeck, Jr for the "Pentecostal Partners: A Reconciliation Strategy for 21st Century Ministry" (October 17-19, 1994 Memphis, Tennessee)
- How to Actually Fight for Racial Reconciliation - 5 Steps to Becoming a Racial Reconciler by Christena Cleveland
- 7 Signs that Jesus Reveals Himself Most Clearly to the Oppressed - by Christena Cleveland
- MEMPHIS SAVING GRACE - ROWING COMMERCE AND WEALTH AMONG AFRICAN AMERICANS - by Bernal E. Smith II
- The Case For Inner City Ministry
- THE RADICAL NATURE OF BIBLICAL HOSPITALITY - by Brad Brisco
- What is Kainos?
- 3 Reasons Why I Hate Diversity - by Christina Cleveland
- Worship God by Serving the Poor - by Steve Sjogren
- 3 MLK Quotes That Convict Me Today - by Christena